Martin Alan Kazlev Exposed

Exposing Martin Alan Kazlev, webmaster for Kheper.net, the biased Anti-Sathya-Sai-Baba sympathizer.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Alan Kazlev Was Never Trusted

Exposing Martin Alan Kazlev, webmaster for Kheper.net, the biased Anti-Sathya-Sai-Baba sympathizer.

For the record, I would like to say that I never trusted Alan Kazlev (even when he was being civil to me). As mentioned before, Lisa DeWitt submitted my site-link to Kazlev (which he put on his kheper.net page pertaining to Sathya Sai Baba).

After my very first e-mail correspondence with Kazlev, I clearly perceived a bias and felt he was not to be trusted. I communicated my doubts to Lisa at least a dozen times (perhaps more) and told her I was wasting my time with Kazlev. Nevertheless, Lisa had more faith in Kazlev than I did and encouraged me to keep up my correspondence with him (which I did) because Kazlev stated that he had positive experiences with Sathya Sai Baba, which even included a healing. As a matter of fact, Kazlev told Lisa:
I always had a good vibe from Sai Baba, and i still do, but i distanced myself because of what i heard (and the huge rumour-mill on the internet)...Yeah he once healed me from the astral plane. So i knew he was genuine!

Despite these positive sentiments (in favor of Baba) Kazlev intimated that he also believed the sexual abuse allegations. Since it appeared to Lisa that Kazlev was open-minded, neutral and open to another viewpoint, she encouraged me in my communication with him.

Time and time again, I saw that I was getting nowhere with Kazlev and found his apathy to investigate my version of the facts to be very disturbing. I soon realized that talking to Kazlev was like talking to a brick wall. Kazlev would accuse me of saying something I never said. After confronting Kazlev about his error, he would concede to his error, only later to voice the same error over and over again (especially in reference to Barry Pittard)!

As it turned out, I was right. Kazlev finally conceded (several times) that he had not bothered to read Anti-Sai Sites and that he did not have the "time", "patience" or "inclination" to research my claims.

Therefore, it came as no surprise to me when Kazlev publicly sided with Anti-Sai Activists. I do not consider this a loss in the least. All I need to do is direct readers to Kazlev's very amusing "About Me" page and I think I can safely say that rational readers will dismiss his criticisms with a chuckle and a grin.

I know I did.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home